Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cry of a lonely heart

My love for you is more than words can say,
the smell of yours makes my mind sway,
too beautiful a feeling it is to hear your voice and see you smile,
all this makes my heart flutter and skip beats for a while.

I feel your emotions as my own,
your touch tells me, I’m home,
you make the world fade away and time for me stand still,
that is the time when no task to me looks uphill.

Everything in the world seems to be in galore,
but what is not is your love and care,
my mind wanders in space at the speed of light,
look into my eyes and you will find it moist,
the words that I speak are never to be heard,
and all I want from you is your promising word.

Nobody listens to what I say,
all I need is someone to guide through my way,
having no one to talk makes the anger build within,
I don’t want my head to burst like a can of tin.

I fight with myself all the time,
wishing to take the ‘extreme step’ though knowing it’s a crime,
from this well of depression I want to come out,
I have this huge urge to shout.

Just want to release the real me from being hidden within,
your adoration alone can do this thing,
I beg of you to help me out,
for support, this lonely heart cries out aloud.

Sachin Sharma

No comments: